Drug bust pulls 6 arrests with 29 federal indictments | Crime
DOTHAN, AL (WSFA) - As a result of a year long investigation in Dothan, six people are sitting in jail in Montgomery facing 29 federal narcotics indictments.
In a massive round-up six men were taken into custody Wednesday morning and immeadiately transported to face federal charges in Montgomery. The arrests were the result of a year long investigation by a laundry list of law enforcement agencies: The Federal Bureau of Investigation, The U.S Secret Service, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, The Alabama Bureau of Investigation, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, The U.S. Secret Service, The Alabama Alcohol Beverage Control Board, The Houston County Sheriffs Office and The Dale County Sheriffs Office.
The release was not specific as to the types and amounts of narcotics found in this sweep.
People taken into custody were:
- Joseph Roscell Richardson, 39 years of age of Dothan, top left.
- Terrance Roscell Bivens, 28 years of age of Dothan, top center.
- Rasheed Demond Johnson, 29 years of age of Dothan, top right.
- Reginald R. Bush, 38 years of age of Dothan, bottom left.
- Joshef Renolda McNealy, 39 years of age of Dothan, bottom center.
- Quincy Bruce Jones, 27 years of age of Dothan, bottom right.