Pair arrested for intimidating a witness | Crime
Between June 20 and June 21, 2012 the Dothan Police Department has taken two women into custody whom police say have been intimidating a witness in a separate investigation. Due to the nature of the case, limited details are being released however police say a person who witnessed a domestic assault earlier this year called investigators with concerns for their safety. The witness provided police with evidence of multiple threats made by Linda Hall and her daughter Lisa Hall. After reviewing the evidence, investigators immediately signed warrants against both Linda and Lisa Hall and say this case will be closed following the arrests.
The Dothan Police Department would like to thank the Houston County Sheriffs Office for their assistance with this case.
- Linda Hall, white female, 46 years of age, of South Foster Street was arrested and charged with Intimidating a Witness with a $200,000 bond.
- Lisa Hall, white female, 22 years of age, of South Foster Street was arrested and charged with Intimidating a Witness with a $200,000 bond.
Information Source: Dothan PD
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prosecution says court was wrong to overturn Troy rape convictions
- No. 21 Troy Defeats Arkansas State 3-2 in Sun Belt Tournament Opener
- Air Force Maj. Gen. Walter D. Givhan talks value of education with TROY grads
- TROY professor earns national award
- Conviction overturned in Troy mobile home park rape cases