Dothan man arrested and charged with burglary | Crime
On August 6, 2012 the Dothan Police Department responded to a burglary in progress at a residence in the 900 block of South Bell Street. Upon arrival, police learned an altercation between several men occurred a short time before the burglary and according to witnesses it appeared one of the men in the altercation forced entry into the home of another involved party possibly seeking retaliation. The suspect, Desmond Gibbs was taken into custody for the crime bringing this case to a close.
Desmond Gibbs, black male, 27 years of age, of South Bell Street was arrested and charged with Third Degree Burglary with a $15,000 bond.
Source: Dothan Police Department
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to rename street in honor of Civil Rights heroine
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect