Dothan police arrest two men on several drug charges | Crime
On August 19, 2012 the Dothan Police Department Narcotic Unit served a search warrant at residence located in the 300 block of Beulah Street following an ongoing investigation. As a result of the search officers made two arrests and seized marijuana from multiple locations as well as packaging materials and paraphernalia. Investigators say evidence collected during the investigation and search warrant also lead to additional charges of chemical endangerment and furnishing to juveniles however given the involvement of juveniles limited details are being released regarding these charges.
Duran Bass, black male, 31 years of age, of Beulah Street was arrested and charged with First Degree Possession of Marijuana and Chemical Endangerment of a Child with bonds totaling $30,000.
Benny Blake, black male, 32 years of age, of Flynn Road was arrested and charged with Furnishing a Controlled Substance to a Person under 18 and Chemical Endangerment of a Child with bonds totaling $265,000.
Source: Dothan Police Department
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to rename street in honor of Civil Rights heroine
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect