Georgia man arrested in Dothan on child sex charges | Crime
DOTHAN, AL (WSFA) - A Leesburg, Georgia man is in custody in Dothan after authorities arrested him for allegedly traveling to meet a child for sex.
Police aren't releasing many details due to the sensitive nature of the case.
Authorities say 37-year-old Leesburg, GA resident Christopher Martin was arrested and charged with traveling to meet a child for an unlawful sex act. This is a felony arrest.
Martin is being held on $175,000 bond.
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to rename street in honor of Civil Rights heroine
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect