Slocomb man arrested on theft of property charges | Crime
On January 4, 2013 the Dothan Police Department made a felony arrest following a brief investigation. Investigators spoke with the victim who stated she had a large item stolen from her by a man who had done some work for her and provided video of the theft as further evidence. Police verified the evidence collected after which the suspect, Frederick George was arrested bringing the case to a close.
Frederick George, white male, 51 years of age, of Slocomb, Alabama was arrested and charged with Second Degree Theft of Property with a $2,500 bond.
All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Source: Dothan Police Department
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prosecution says court was wrong to overturn Troy rape convictions
- No. 21 Troy Defeats Arkansas State 3-2 in Sun Belt Tournament Opener
- Air Force Maj. Gen. Walter D. Givhan talks value of education with TROY grads
- TROY professor earns national award
- Conviction overturned in Troy mobile home park rape cases