Enhanced 911 Advisory Committee 1/9 Meeting Agenda | Events
ENHANCED 911 ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
City of Dothan Commission Chambers
Dothan Civic Center, Second Floor
ROLL: Benton___ Corbin___ Hughes___ Matthews___ Nall___ Poole___
1. Communications from the E911 Systems Coordinator.
2. Previous Minutes . . . . . Approved______ Amended______
Minutes of Meeting September 26, 2012
3. Review of financial statements dated August 31, 2012, September, 30, 2012, October, 31, 2012, and November 30, 2012.
4. Approve payment of the VFIS Commercial Umbrella Insurance Policy and the VFIS Common Package Insurance Policy costing approximately $4,750.00. This is a budget item.
5. Approve payment to upgrade the Eventide communications logging recorders at the City of Dothan PSAP and the Houston County PSAP by Quality Recording Solutions at a cost of $53,006.00. The upgrade will comply with Next Generation 911 mandates. This is a budget item.
6. Discuss future building project.
Information Source: Enhanced 911 Advisory Committee Meeting