Houston County crash kills man, injures child | News
HOUSTON COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - Troopers are continuing to investigate the cause of a crash that killed a Dothan man and injured a child.
According to Alabama State Troopers, 19-year-old Danny E. Brown Jr. of Ashford was driving a 1997 Chevrolet Blazer on U.S. 84 approximately one mile west of Ashford when he lost control and ran off of the road causing the vehicle to overturn.
Brown was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle. He was transported to Southeast Alabama Medical Center where he died from his injuries. A child also in the vehicle at the time of the crash was treated for minor injuries and released.
No other information is available at this time.
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect
- Troy’s Danny Collins named to NCBWA and Baseball America All-America Teams