AUM Announces Advancement Ambassadors | News
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Auburn University at Montgomery’s Office of Advancement has selected the following students to serve as Advancement Ambassadors for 2012-2013:
- Roa Zaied, a Montgomery native majoring in biology/pre-medicine
- Annie Jones, a Phenix City native majoring in nursing.
- Alexandra Klimetz, a pre-law student from West Bend, Wisconsin.
- Maranda Jackson, a Dothan native double majoring in business and finance.
- Yemi Adesanya, an English major from Norcross, Georgia.
- Melanie Hendricks, a Montgomery native double majoring in business and pre-health.
- Eason Yin, a Chinese student pursing a master's in accounting.
The students will serve as hosts and hostesses in Advancement activities and events that include community leaders, significant supporters of the university and other dignitaries. The students were selected through an extensive interview process and have demonstrated a commitment to community service.
“The seven students chosen are some of Auburn Montgomery’s best and brightest,” said Carolyn Golden, AUM’s vice chancellor for advancement. “Martie McEnerney, who oversees the program, has done a great job, and we look forward to having the ambassadors serve as hosts and hostesses at alumni and campaign activities.”
Information Source: AUM