Find a "Year of Alabama Food" pick near you! | Restaurants
The Alabama Department of tourism has deemed 2012 the "Year of Alabama Food" and to celebrate, they've come up with a list of 100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama Before you Die. All of the dishes and restaurants were suggested by "tourism professionals" in Alabama. Check out the list of restaurants close to you, or click the link to see the state-wide list.
Have you eaten any of these dishes? Do you agree? Or should something else be on the list?
Doughnuts at Loyless Donuts - 334-792-3133
Fried cornbread at Kathy's Kountry Kitchen 334-792-3911
Grouper Fingers at Old Mill Restaurant - 334-794-8530
Homemade Soups at Basketcase Café - 334-671-1117
Top Dothan Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to rename street in honor of Civil Rights heroine
- Stephanie Burgans wins Troy University's McKinley Award
- Brundidge man killed in early morning crash in Pike County
- Suspect arrested in North Three Notch Street burglary case
- Troy Police arrest one man on burlgary charges; seek whereabouts of second suspect